Sunday, January 18, 2015

Memorial Montage

As always, the blog is a little behind Facebook.   There are a number of people that aren't on FB, so it's important that I cross post here.

I commissioned a montage of Laurie's life from photographs.  This was done by the same person who did a growing up montage for the two of us for our wedding.  If you've seen that montage you'll notice that her growing up contains the same pictures (memory check from 9 1/2 years ago if you're that good).  Naturally, this one includes pictures of Laurie over the last 10 years also.


The memorial was also video taped, but I'm not sure how/if that will make it to the blog as it's fairly long.  At some point I know that there is another video with a special dedication in her honor that I will post.

1 comment:

  1. David,

    My eyes are filled with tears but my heart feels some joy in knowing that You and Laurie shared Life, even if only for what must seem like a brief time to you.
    This is a wonderfull montage and tribute to Laurie. Thank you for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete