Sunday, August 18, 2013

MRI from 8/15/2013 and CEA Consternation

I'm sorry I didn't get this posted sooner!! I picked up the report on Friday and never stopped doing stuff since then until now. This is by far the busiest weekend we've had so far. The MRI shows everything normal, as it all should be. That's good news.

The reason I'm not jumping up and down with joy is my CEA makes no sense. It's been hanging out around 6-8 since May. The one I had done this past Friday is 21.7 which does not correlate at all with the three clear scans that were just done. I know the people at the lab since I used to work there so I called them up and asked them to re-run the sample. The result was the same. I predict that Dr. Dormady will be confused too but will just say that we will see what the next one is. This test is done every two weeks. So, we will see what it does the next time.

For those of you who like to read medical reports here is the MRI report. If you click on it then it should pop up full size to make it easier to read.


No comments:

Post a Comment