Yesterday I had another PET scan done. For now these are being done a two-month intervals. I have been worried about this one because my CEA has been going up since September. I also had my CEA drawn today and expect that result later today.
I'm happy to report that this PET scan appears to be clear. There is still a "soft tissue density" that was seen last June but it has decreased in size and I think it's under their threshold to call it a definite tumor. I'm sure everyone will be keeping an eye on this one.
I go to see the doctor on Monday. At that time I'll learn if the chemotherapy schedule will be modified or will stay the same. That may depend, in part, on this CEA level. {Update: I just got my CEA result, and it's 1.3, which is down from the previous 1.5 Now, that's better!!}
Here is the PET scan report:


Oh My Goodness....this is AWESOME...absolutely a miracle!! Thank you so much for sharing this, I feel so much better now...and I am sure you feel 10 times what I feel. Love you my beautiful daughter... :) Mom....
ReplyDeleteYes, I do... but I'll feel better (hopefully) once I get my CEA result.
ReplyDelete